Smart Mobility for a Sustainable Future
With over 60 systems in operation in many countries, Bombardier is highly proven to deliver turnkey transportation systems anywhere in the world.
As a system provider, Bombardier efficiently and effectively manages complex transportation system projects with multiple suppliers and partners – we are your one stop provider. With an experienced team of systems integrators, the advantages of working with us include:
• shorter implementation times
• cost control due to risk minimization
• low life-cycle costs
• our complete portfolio of products, services and latest innovations
Bombardier has a strong portfolio of attractive, proven transportation technologies and turnkey systems engineered to improve our customers’ performance. From a range of automated driverless systems to intercity and high speed solutions, every day our systems transport thousands of passengers quickly, reliably and safely with the advantage of high cost effectiveness and low environmental impact.
One Stop Global Provider
Our unique expertise in developing, designing and building turnkey transportation systems includes a proven track record in:
• Complete project financing
• Public/private partnerships
• 40 years of operations and maintenance experience
We typically supply the electrical and mechanical systems, along with project management, systems engineering and integration, and systems testing and verification. We also provide a full range of operations and maintenance services, as well as strategies to improve our customers' existing services.
For design, build, operate and maintain projects, we offer:
• A wide choice of technologies based on anticipated ridership, operational and modal integration and life-cycle cost
• Identification of the best route alignment for cost and operational benefits
• Conceptual design capabilities that establish performance specifications and design standards
• Careful integration of long-term operations and maintenance requirements into every aspect of the design
• Leadership of the design process to build a fully integrated system
In the area of electrical and mechanical systems, we supply:
• Train control
• Power supply and distribution
• Fare collection
• Platform doors and platform safety systems
• Integrated communications and security solutions
• Workshop equipment
• Command and control centres
• Energy storage and management
Our services are fully comprehensive. They include:
• Full system integration
• Training and manuals
• Operations and maintenance services
• Specialized assistance in complete project financing
Credible Systems Integrator
Transit systems are developed through design and integration of a wide variety of subsystems. As a systems integrator, our teams of skilled engineers analyze, design and build from a total system perspective.
Using proven tools, including interface design criteria and design reviews, our teams lead and control the integration process. This approach ensures that all system elements work together with exacting precision to meet all the operational demands for the entire life cycle of the system.
Our Structured Finance Group has in-depth knowledge of financing techniques, including:
• Export credit agency-backed financing
• Leasing structures
• Limited-recourse project financing